Hobson Prior is currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their office in Slough.
Quality Manager – Slough
- Ensure the compliance of GxP quality management systems with CMOs and testing laboratories with regulations and that they are inspection ready at all times
- Construct and implement a quality auditing capability in order to identify and track required improvements with the use of CAPAs
- Use the global quality alert process to identify any critical quality issues and report them to company management
- Review and sign off on master production, process validation and cleaning validation documentation provided by CMOs
- Evaluate the business strategy and devise an aligned quality strategy
- Identify methods of simplifying EMO business processes
- Aid in the implementation of the global technical and quality roadmap for external manufacturing
- BSc or equivalent in a life sciences discipline, chemistry or biochemical engineering – MSc desirable
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience gained in quality assurance and quality control
- Practical experience supporting cGMP manufacturing operations, and thus deep knowledge of cGMP guidelines
- Proven experience of internal and external quality auditing, CAPA management, deviation management and risk assessments
- Prior knowledge of biotech and aseptic manufacturing and processes and product testing methods
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.