Summary of position
• To work with the Artwork Coordinator to support all artwork, IFU and labelling initiatives and projects on behalf of the Blackpool site for both new and existing products.
Duties & Responsibilities (leadership, people development, planning and execution)
• Work with the Artwork Coordinator to create and amend artwork for labelling, IFU’s and packaging aligned with Corporate branding requirement.
• To support the product lifecycle management processes, work generated as part of the artwork and labelling systems on site.
• To liaise and work with the Regulatory Department to ensure IFU’s and labelling on all products are compliant with language and country requirements in each customer market
• Proactively resolve issues in operations relating to artwork or labelling systems and processes
• To co-ordinate artwork and labelling requirements between departments, functions and suppliers where appropriate.
• To proactively support on site CIP initiatives and projects within agreed timelines.
Quality and Compliance Related Responsibilities
• Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations
• Staff: Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance. Job Specific Competencies
• Graphic design understanding-ability to translate into workable artwork solutions
• Experience of working with controlled quality systems.
• Ability to organize and prioritize time effectively between multiple tasks and projects
• Attention to detail
• Ability to build relationships and liaise with multiple departments on and off site
• Ability to communicate/translate artwork requirement to suppliers
• Computer Literacy
• Minimum of GCSE Education
• Minimum of 2 years experience
• Experience of working in design or graphic design industry/environment
• Challenging the status quo
• Work to deadlines
• “Can do” attitude
• Flexible and open to change/change agent
• Team Player
• Manage your own time and workload
• Creative / Artistic flair
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Specific Technical Skills
• Graphic design experience
• Labelling software experience Desirable
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience working within an Operations environment