Hobson Prior is currently seeking an Associate Director of RA (Regulatory Affairs) to work in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong leader to define, develop and lead global and/or regional strategies within the regulatory working team.
Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs – Surrey
- Ensure global and regional regulatory lifecycle management strategy and submission planning
- Formulate global regulatory strategies and ensure own critical deliverables, working with global and regional colleagues
- Ensure the regulatory compliance of marketed products and oversee product related data in the registration database
- Make sure regulatory submissions and approvals are achieved according to set timelines, working with other RA functions and vendors
- Provide regulatory guidance and expertise to peers on assigned projects once global and regional regulatory requirements have been identified
- Able to lead and manage effectively, bringing teams together for common objectives
- Skilled in mentoring and developing the skills of team members
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Can manage, and work according to timelines
- Proven negotiation skills, integrity and adaptability
- BSc degree or equivalent in science (advanced degree would be preferred)
- A wealth of pharmaceutical industry experience, including regulatory experience in development and post-marketing phases
- Working knowledge of regulations and guidances governing drugs and biologics in all phases of development in the US and EU (as relevant to the role)
- Experience in managing personnel would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.