Hobson Prior are seeking a Senior Inspector join a top medical technology company who are determined to make healthcare better by delivering pioneering products and services within a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Perform dimensional and/or visual inspection to blueprint using gauges and other reliant inspection equipment
- Perform material and component inspections.
- Assess inspection methodology and initiate changes to improve processes and/or procedures.
- Assist in improvement projects to optimize inspection processes.
- Read and inspect to blueprints and/or inspection guide sheets / instructions.
- Perform Document Review, analyse, inspect and archive DHRs (paper-based and/or electronically) in compliance to GMP/GDP requirements prior to release to finished goods.
- Segregate quarantine and complete documentation for non-conforming materials when necessary.
- Initiation and ownership of quarantine tickets (non-conformance reports).
- Assist in Quality investigations, provides input to correction resolution, rework, problem solving of issues, and process improvements, across multiple areas.
- Perform product release disposition tasks in the ERP system.
- Support and report on the achievement of Inspection Team KPI's.
- Responsible for management and control of quarantined material.
- Assist and support in the documentation, specification, standard form or Inspection Guide Sheet development process.
- Communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-based environment that heavily emphasized quality, performance, cross-training, customer service and accountability.
- Strong initiative and contribution in correction resolution, and problem solving of issues.
- A meticulous eye to detail.
- Leaving Certificate /High School/Realschule Diploma or equivalent.Vocational/technical school training/certificate.
- Formal GD&T training would be preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of product inspection experience in an ISO 13485 / cGMP manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in site specific specialised processes and technology preferable.
- Previous performance in an ISO 13485 / cGMP manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated performance in both quality and productivity.
- Demonstrated expertise in inspection methods/processes, e.g. CMM and/or OGP operation.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.