Hobson Prior is seeking a Production Scientist to join a thriving company in Hertfordshire. The client is a leader in T cell programming technologies and you will be joining the rapidly expanding manufacturing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-moving, innovative company and make a real impact.
- Contribute in the manufacture of cell-based products.
- Support the maintenance of a laboratory environment suitable for the manufacture of sterile biopharmaceutical products.
- Create and maintain compliant process documentation.
- Compile batch documentation and certify accuracy.
- Supervise the equipment maintenance programme.
- Design and implement training programmes.
- Design and implement internal audit programmes.
- Responsible for adhering to all health and safety guidance, provided by the Company.
- Co-operate with external service providers.
- Flexible, self-motivated and focus on team outcomes.
- Commitment to high quality work.
- Ability to work co-operatively as part of a team as well as self-sufficiently.
- Good attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Higher degree in Biology/Biomedical Science/Immunology/Haematology/Pharmacology or related discipline or 3 years’ experience in a GMP field.
- Understanding of a range of biopharmaceutical and cell-based techniques.
- Directly relevant biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Understanding of and familiarity with GMP regulations.
- Capable to identify and implement solutions.
- Previous experience of working in a busy laboratory environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.