Hobson Prior are seeking a Bioanalytical Research Associate/Scientist to join a drug discovery and development company who concentrates on developing antibody-based drugs for the treatment of inflammatory diseases, immune-related disorders and cancer. This will be a permanent position, located in Switzerland.
- You will be responsible for the development and validation of bioanalytical assays within the organisation and with outsourcing partners in the areas of PK, immunogenicity, biomarker and cell biology.
- Accountable for delivery of critical bioanalytical data in a timely manner; allocation of appropriate resources and budget.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to place all bioanalytical endpoints in an appropriate biological context.
- Actively contribute to protect teams and drive the scientific discussion and rationale for bioanalytical endpoints. Responsible for setting and refining the strategy for bioanalytical endpoints within non-clinical and clinical studies.
- Provide the appropriate levels of assay validation to ensure that data quality is fit for the intended purpose.
- Supervise students / technicians in the Bioanalytical laboratory.
- Responsible for troubleshooting technical issues and providing solutions, which may arise during the course of assay development, validation and/or sample analysis.
- Prepare and review appropriate bioanalytical plans, reports and supporting documentation.
- Deliver scientific presentations internally and at conferences; contribute to the preparation and review of manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Keep up-to-date of latest technologies and publications in the field of bioanalysis.
- Ability to represent the bioanalytical group in project teams, drive the scientific discussion and rationale for all bioanalytical endpoints.
- Ability to influence teams to ensure bioanalytical data generated is of the highest quality.
- Well organized, capable of communicating complex scientific information clearly and concisely.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharma or CRO industry supporting bioanalysis of large molecules are required.
- Very good knowledge of the regulatory framework (GCP for Bioanalytical Laboratories and Bioanalysis guidelines) is required.
- Knowledge of a range of bioanalytical techniques including immunoassay, flow cytometry and quantitative PCR to support the analysis of pharmacokinetic, biomarker and immunogenicity endpoints is required.
- Previous experience working with a wide range of internal stakeholders including Research Scientists, NonClinical Safety, Translational Medicine, Clinical Scientists, Clinical Operations and Quality Assurance colleagues is essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.