Hobson Prior is currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Scientist to join an Oxford-based biotechnology company. This is a really exciting opportunity and will see you having full responsibility for the maintenance of the quality assurance activities and Quality Management System (QMS). You will work directly with senior management in providing Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) to the client.
Senior QA Scientist – Oxford
- Implement and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) according to applicable standards established by the relevant regulatory bodies
- Liaise with various internal teams to ensure compliance with the client’s requirements and quality standards
- Support product development for regulatory activities, facilitating CTA and IND approvals of the client’s pipeline of exosome therapeutics
- Regulate the maintenance of QA standards in the control of documentation, staff training, facilities and equipment and archiving
- Assess batch manufacturing, testing records and associated data prior to QP release – primary and secondary packaged material for clinical trial supplies
- Ability to identify problems as they arise and to prioritise appropriately
- Be able to plan and organise your workload, prioritising and forward planning tasks and events
- Exercise judgement as necessary, making decisions and taking responsibility
- BSc degree in an appropriate science subject
- Between 2 and 5 years work experience within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry in a QA function.
- Other relevant experience within the industry – for example QC testing or GMP production – would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.