Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Senior Associate – Project Management based in Uxbridge. The client itself is a multinational biopharmaceutical company, with this position sitting within the EU Observational Research group. It is a multifunctional role where you will be representing the department in many areas.
Senior Associate – Project Management – Uxbridge
- Oversee all of the EU observational groups daily operational activities
- Liaise with the function’s key stakeholders, for example epidemiologists and programmers
- Assist in navigating the matrix and positioning the EU observational research function across the organisation to establish visibility
- Act as strategic advisor to ensure that the department fits into company policies and processes
- Manage all projects – internal and external – including the allocation of resources and the coordination and direction of team members and workload
- Execute strategic process improvement projects to ensure a team is established and has clear objectives and deliverables
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong scientific/technical excellence
- Great critical thinking and leveraging of networks
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Degree qualified BA/BS/BSc
- Proven commercial experience in life sciences or a medically related field
- Expertise in running medium to large scale projects would be advantageous
- Prior work in business process development and/or change management skills would be an asset
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.