Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Responsible Person to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation who provides a wide-range of pharmaceutic products and medical devices. This position will be located in Derby on a permanent basis
- Ensure no changes are made to documentation, procedures, equipment, premises and systems without prior risk assessment.
- Implementation of procedures throughout SG.
- Approval, issue, distribution, removal, and pre-archiving of all Controlled Documentation.
- Ensuring all staff are trained and comply with the requirements of all SOPs.
- Communicate to relevant staff of new, obsolete and reviewed documents.
- Uphold accurate, legible and contemporaneous records relating to GDP activities.
- Reviewing the SOPs within 12 months of issue.
- Suppliers are checked and verified before final approval to prevent SG procuring and supplying substandard stock or counterfeit medicines to its customers.
- Ensure ongoing checks on supplier qualification are made on a periodic basis to confirm supplier authorizations continue to be valid.
- Ongoing checks on customer qualification are made on a periodic basis to confirm customer authorizations continue to be valid.
- Customers are checked and verified before final approval to prevent SG supplying medicines to unauthorised persons or organisations.
- Strong GDP experience and proven RP experience (minimum 4 years).
- Experience effectively managing and coordinating quality management systems.
- Good understanding and commercial awareness of working within a sales distribution company.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.