Hobson Prior are looking for a Responsible Person to join a cross divisional organization that give retail businesses and global partners a competitive advantage by combining great brands and innovative products. This role will report directly to the Operational Quality Director.
- Ensure that the provisions of the licence are observed and maintained including the monitoring, review and implementation of new and emerging legislation.
- Act as the first point of contact for the MHRA and other European Regulators as applicable.
- You will make sure that the operations do not compromise the quality of medicines by ensuring that a robust and workable Quality Management System is in place and maintained to meet regulatory and customer requirements.
- Work closely with teams and functions to support incidents and take a proactive approach to providing effective solutions.
- Supervise governance of the quality management system to ensure compliance.
- ensure an independent audit program is in operation including the implementation and schedule adherence of a self-inspection programme.
- To carry out an annual RP inspection of the sites listed.
- Define training requirements for GDP and ensure that all relevant personnel are trained.
- Ensure full and prompt cooperation with product licence holders in the event of recalls.
- Effective team player, with attention to detail and excellent influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical appraisal skills and a track record of using strong influencing skills to deliver positive outcomes.
- Ideally be of graduate calibre with extensive knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical and FMCG legislations and demonstrable leadership capabilities.
- Understand the principles and guidelines of good manufacturing practice and how the principles of GDP maintain the product quality throughout the supply chain.
- The ideal candidate should have strong GMP/QA skills with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a healthcare quality role and/or knowledge and experience related to the distribution of medicinal products and knowledge of the products/dosage forms of the products traded under the licence.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.