Hobson Prior is looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a thriving client based in Hertfordshire. The client is a leading provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services and this role will allow you to assume overall responsibility in ensuring that the site maintains operational and quality systems which are fully compliant with domestic and international standards.
Quality Systems Manager – Hertfordshire
- Ensure the full compliance of the Quality Management System (QMS) and drive continuous improvement
- Provide coaching for quality staff
- Lead the management review process, acting as the management representative
- Ensure full compliance with appropriate domestic regulator and international standards and requirements
- Carry out data analysis and improvement projects to improve key internal and external metrics
- Monitor the production and process controls and ensure their efficacy
- Manage the complaint handling process
- Test the manufacturability, testability and reliability of new designs, ensuring the quality risks and deliverables of the new product development process meet the required application reliability and design intent
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Very strong organisational, oral and written communication skills
- Works effectively within a cross-functional team, on own initiative
- Proficient in the use of desktop applications, including but not limited to Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Minimum 8 years’ experience of combined manufacturing/quality engineering and quality systems
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in medical devices or other regulated industries
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in an ISO certified environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a quality leadership role
- ASQ, QSR or familiarity with QSR/GMP regulations would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.