Leader Quality Operational Excellence / Quality Operational Planning
Quality Operational Excellence:
- Project Selection and Prioritization
- Follow-up of corrective / preventative actions is ensured according to the local quality SOP‟s
- Follow up on key performance indicators (On Time Batch Approval and Release, Closer of Records on Time) and defined corrective / preventative actions if needed
- Identifies and prioritizes improvement projects in collaboration with QA Operations LT in support of local strategies and key objectives
- Supports QA Operations LT, identification of projects, prioritization, follow up on Actions to meet KPIs
- Runs multiple projects and delivers on milestones, deliverables and qualitative/financial targets using 6-sigma tools and methodologies.
- Mentors and coaches local QA Operations LT associates on projects and use of tools to results delivery
- Supports project teams to guarantee timely delivery of agreed upon, quantifiable targets and to reach the business benefits and operational excellence
- Subject Matter Expertise
Understands and is able to play a Lead role in investigations to identify root causes and appropriate sustainable solutions to business problems. Continuous improvement should be linked with root cause investigation, reduction of deviations, reduction of variability, reduction of cycle time, Lean Processes etc. Continuous exchange of best practices, common understanding and lessons learned consistently across sites and TechOps network.
Quality Operational Planning:
- In collaboration with the QA OPS Lead Team, ensures end-to-end process thinking is embedded in the mind-set of the organization and all key operational processes are in place, to deliver the Products on time to the Costumer.
- Ensures standard approach and process is in place on how to conduct problem-solving, meet the pre-defined Time lines and deliver Products on Time according plan
- Develops and leverages communities of practice in operational excellence
- Keeps the QA Operations LT fully involved in continuous improvement elements of the change through regular engagement
- Maintains an understanding of site's capability and capacity needs, gaps and development plans, ensures sustained and reliable supply to the market
Provides Support in:
- Individuals and project teams on operational methodologies relevant to their improvement work and to improve delivering on-time
- Supports the Business that Deviation, OOS, OOE and Batch Records are closed on time, to meet the pre-defined Targets
- Follow up on Backlog Activities if applicable and solve sustainable and reliable the supply to the market
- Support the Status Change in SAP according to the Business need
If this role is of interest to you please apply by either completing the form below or contacting me directly on email@example.com 01892 612 612