Hobson Prior are looking for a Quality Manager to join a medical device company who provide pioneering healthcare and life science products to customers world-wide to enable a healthier and safer world.
- Responsible to lead the site Quality staff to ensure compliance to the overall Quality Management System and to drive Continuous Improvement.
- Deliver coaching, mentoring and leadership to the Quality staff.
- Represent as the Management Representative and lead the Management Review process.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate domestic regulatory and international standards and requirements.
- Lead the organization's product and/or service quality improvement process; including data analysis, improvement projects to improve key internal and external metrics.
- You will make sure the site has effective production and process controls.
- Manage the complaint handling processes to ensure customer responsiveness and product and process improvements.
- Ensure compliance to the New Product Development process and assurance that the Product Requirements Document includes key quality performance metrics.
- Evaluate new designs for manufacturability, testability and reliability to ensure the Quality risks and deliverables of the New Product Development process meet the required application reliability and design intent.
- Determine supplier qualification risks based upon criticality of component and supplier process capability.
- Combined experience in Manufacturing/Quality Engineering and/or Quality Systems.
- Prior experience within medical device or other regulated industries would be preferred.
- Experience working in an ISO certified environment required.
- Experience within a Quality leadership role.
- ASQ, QSR or familiarity with QSR/GMP regulations preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.