An EU testing buisness has just opened a new medical device laboratory on site and is looking for a Quality Manager to implement their medical device knowledge into the team and buisness across two sites in the UK.
You would have the opportunity to:
- Become the head of Quality Assurance for the business and testing business
- Lead all QA activities over two sites, maintaining range of accreditation and compliance requires for business operations
- Be accountable for monitoring and continuously improving the Quality System, it's goals and objective; developing new Quality System elements as required.
- Ensure compliance with UKAS, cGMP, DEA, FDA, ISO and other regulations/guidance documtnes
- Lead implementation of CAPA process and culture
- Train staff on cGMP/ISO requirements
- Lead in the development and support of continuous improvement programs and process reliability improvements initiatives.
- Quality systems and management knowledge in depth across ISO 13485
- cGMP, essential to meet client requirements
- Maangement and leadership experience
- ISO 17025 and lab experience would be advantageous
If this sounds like the new opportunity for you, please get in touch by calling 0333 5 777 578 or e-mail me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org