Hobson Prior is seeking a Quality Expert for a position based in Switzerland. This role is working within a multinational pharmaceutical company and will give you the chance to work in a thriving, innovative team.
Quality Expert – Switzerland
- Formulate deliverables and related tools, overseeing their creation, review and approval, in order to ensure complete compliance
- Ensure the verification and validation of new products prior to their release, aligning them with the user needs and requirements
- Work on the improvement of mobile software
- Make sure any quality problems or technical matters are resolved in accordance with global standards and policies
- Manage the release of medical devices for clinical studies and commercial use
- Perform support inspections and audits where necessary
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to effectively analyse and evaluate GMP compliance
- Skilled in influencing, negotiating and communicating with both internal and external groups
- Graduate in a scientific field – a medical device software background would be preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- Prior practical experience in IEC62304, IEC 82304, ISO 14971, MDD / MDR, GDPR, 21 CFR part 820 / part 4 requirements and in medical mobile applications
- Fluency in the English language
- Fluency in the German or French languages would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.