Hobson Prior is recruiting for a Quality Engineer – Product Development to join a client based in London. This client provides superior solutions for the radiotherapy market, with products installed in some of the leading treatment centres in the world. This position reports into the quality manager and will require you to be responsible for supporting the product delivery teams and ensuring that all product development activities are compliant with the firm’s procedures.
Quality Engineer – Product Development – London
- Ensure that relevant regulatory requirements are met, carrying out independent quality reviews for the firm’s development projects
- Attend project development meetings and design reviews etc.
- Ensure that required work and documents are scheduled to be developed, reviewing and approving the project plans and schedules
- Make sure development activities are being performed in conformance with relevant SOPS, standards and plans, reviewing and approving design specifications, architecture documents, software FMEAs and test plans and reports
- Perform internal and external audits, liaising with third parties
- Collaborate on computer systems validation for the firm’s development tools
- Aid in the execution of corrective actions (CAPA), raising Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs)
- A degree in a scientific or engineering subject
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quality engineering or management position within an ISO9000 or ISO13485 certified environment
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodology in a regulated environment
- Prior experience working in a matrix environment, across numerous sites
- Some experience in the development of medical devices and of active finished products would be advantageous
- Previous training in internal auditing or Six Sigma would also be beneficial, however, training on this will be provided
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.