Hobson Prior is recruiting for a Quality Engineer – Electronic Quality Systems to join a client based in Basingstoke. This client provides superior solutions for the radiotherapy market, with products installed in some of the leading treatment centres in the world. This position reports into the quality manager and will require you to be responsible for managing the firm’s electronic quality system.
Quality Engineer – Electronic Quality Systems – Basingstoke
- Phase out and replace the existing process, implementing the firm’s selected electronic Quality Management System (eQMS)
- Perform regular audits of the firm’s MRP and CRM systems to ensure they meet regulatory and quality requirements and are following relevant SOPs
- Ensure all functions are trained on new processes and that their use of them is effective and compliant
- Update and maintain quality documents within the eQMS
- Offer training through the firm’s electronic training tool and the eQMS
- Carry out regular audits on the firm’s MRP system to ensure it is fully compliant with the firm’s products and processes
- Carry out regular audits on the firm’s CRM system to ensure all DHR records are correctly formatted and are up to date
- Aid in the execution of corrective actions (CAPA) and raising Non-Conformance Reports (NCR)
- A degree in a scientific or engineering subject
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quality assurance position in an ISO9000 or ISO13485 certified environment
- Prior experience working in a matrix environment, across numerous sites
- Some experience of development, manufacturing or the distribution of medical devices or pharmaceuticals would be advantageous
- Some training in internal auditing or Six Sigma would also be beneficial, however, training on this will be provided
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.