Hobson Prior are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Quality Assurance Associate to work with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in the research of life-saving therapies.
- Partake in routine activities of the department to assist in ensuring Good Distribution Practice, regulatory compliance with our Wholesale Distribution Authorisations in the UK and Ireland.
- Support the intake of Product Complaints and distribution-related complaints. Liaise with our third-party call centre, home care delivery services, Logistic Service Provider and customers/patients.
- Support the intake of service and distribution Complaints by monitoring and compiling country data for service/distribution-related complaints received by Customer Services and/or our Logistics Service Provider.
- Collect data to support temperature excursion assessments.
- Supporting specific project-related activities as determined by the Senior Manager.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The client is looking for someone who is detailed-oriented and a logical thinker.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior quality experience would be advantageous but not necessary.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.