Hobson Prior are seeking a skilled Quality and Compliance Associate to provide their services to a global pharmaceutical company that specialises in the research and development of treatments of life-threatening diseases.
- Manage the Affiliate Quality Management System
- Manage the administration of the change control process, commitment tracking and CAPA (corrective/preventative actions).
- To lead the quality assurance projects and continuous improvement activities within the affiliate across all GxP areas.
- Oversee the affiliate compliance training system.
- Manage internal & supplier audits.
- Coordinate affiliate records.
- Extremely organised and efficient.
- Able to multi task whilst maintaining a very high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solution oriented with an ability to lead projects and facilitate teams.
- Life science/pharmacy degree.
- Working Knowledge of the quality management principles and applicable GxP areas including: ABPI and IPHA Code of Practice & Healthcare Compliance, Pharmacovigilance Legislation, Responsibilities of a Wholesale Dealers Authorisation Holder (GDP).
- Prior experience within a Pharmaceutical company including relevant regulatory experience.
- Experience of participating in audits and/or supporting quality reviews.
- Understanding of good documentation and record retention principles.
- Strong computer skills and use of Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.