I am currently representing a large global pharmaceutical company, seeking a full time QP to join their site in Wiltshire on a permanent basis.
As a QP, you will be responsible for:
- Batch release of products to market and trial
- Ensuring all manufacturing is done in accordance with GMP standards
- Managing ongoing quality performance in relation to system trends (OOS, deviations)
- Train and supervise staff as required
You will require:
- Minimum degree level qualification in pharmacy, chemistry or microbiology
- Eligibility to act as a QP as defined in 2001/83/EC and 2001/82/EC
- Ability to release commercial products (additional IMP experience desirable)
- Up to date knowledge of regulatory guidelines
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large global company with a diverse product range. If you would like to apply or discuss the role further, please complete the form below.