Job number: 8547
Job Title: QA/RA Assocaite
A great opportunity to work full time for a Medical Devices / Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey, UK
My client is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Everyone has a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care
· Maintain the local QMS in the areas of GxP
· Conduct proactive in-process quality and compliance review on the processes and procedures, determine root causes and recommend remedial actions to highlight any gaps. Participate in investigation activities, as appropriate.
· Monitor adequately Key Quality Indicators (KQIs) and assure that gaps are addressed appropriately in order to mitigate risk.
· Support audit process to ensure business risks are reduced. Ensure corrective and preventive actions are implemented on all major and critical audit findings.
· Conduct vendor assessment and/or qualification visits for outsourced suppliers and GxP activities.
· Ensure, where appropriate, interface/communication with authorities for any GxP related activity (e.g. local Health Authority [HA] inspections).
· Provide support prior to, during and after HA inspections, investigational sites or external service providers, as applicable, together with the RAQA Manager. Ensures that responses to local Health Authorities have been submitted, commitments have been met and relevant CAPAs have been completed/closed.
Education and experience:
Degree in Life Sciences or related fields
Strong experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a relevant field such as Quality
Assurance, registration, clinical development or a related area
Ideally with experience in GDP/GMP
Strong customer service skills
Excellent and accurate typing skills
Able to demonstrate above skills and have experience or received training in the key tasks above
Experience of working in a team environment
You will receive from this role:
An opportunity to progress internally
Training to become a ‘RP’
Excellent support structure
Please send your CV to Steven.email@example.com or call on 0333 5 777 578