Hobson Prior are currently working with a contract manufacturing company who are looking for a QA Officer to join them on a contract basis. Our client focuses on delivering pioneering vaccines for animal health.
- Following the checks done for current batch review.
- Contribute on creating documentation related to batch review.
- Establish metrics related to findings which will drive process improvement.
- Review all batches after establishing priorities.
- Issue batch review report.
- Partake on building QMS documentation for new products (SOPs) related to batch review process.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships, liaise with and influence a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build and develop relationships at all levels.
- Degree educated in a relevant life sciences discipline (bachelor’s degree but preferable master degree).
- Prior experience of working within pharmaceutical Biologics industry (minimum 2 years).
- Experience of working in matrix involving several teams.
- Prior experience as a quality batch reviewer.
- Experience on creating new documents (templates, forms,).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.