Hobson Prior is seeking a QA Officer for an innovative biotechnology company focused on the development of T cell therapies. This Quality Assurance role will be based in Stevenage, UK on a contract basis.
- Assist the QA team with company QMS
- Perform routine QA duties and audits to ensure compliance plus other regulatory requirements relating to full oversight of clinical trials for cellular therapies
- Document control system
- Change controls
- Corrective and preventative actions (CAPA)
- Deviation & out of specification (OOS) reporting
- Complaint and recall handling
- Qualification & validation
- Internal and external audits
- A working knowledge of regulatory requirements that specifically apply for the manufacture and/or testing of cell therapy products
- Good understanding of GCP, GCLP, GMP and GDP
- BSc or MSc in a biological subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in quality assurance and GCP related tasks
- 2 years’ experience working in a GMP environment or equivalent experience
- Experience in maintaining QMS
- Experience in site audits
- Good working knowledge of the tissues and cells directive
- Experience of working with contract manufacturing companies
- Knowledge of clinical trials
- English Language skills
- Good working knowledge of using Microsoft Office programs
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.