A large family owned International manufacturer of Veterinary Sterile and Non-sterile products are looking for a new Quality Director with a focus on manufacturing and manufacturing operations, they require a senior quality professional with significant experience across QA/QC/Validation, GMP and people management.
Role / Responsibilities:
- People Management of a small team of direct reports and a large team of indirect reports
- Lead the company Quality assurance and Quality Control function
- Oversee and define the company Quality Strategy for the QMS
- Ensure regualtory compliance to the relevent local and international authorities
- Champion continuous improvement
- 5+ years experience at the senior level of pharmaceutical manufacturing Quality
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- Experience of working with a QMS in GMP environment
- Leadership and people management experience required
- Sterile manufacturing experience would be highly
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role then please apply now. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9965 9490 for a confidential discussion.