Hobson Prior is seeking a QA Manager for a global health care leader who offer pioneering medicines across animal health products. This role will report into the Director of Quality.
- Provides full Quality Assurance support to the site operations, supported by the Quality Systems Manager and Qualified Persons.
- Makes sure the Quality Compliance (IPT1 Compliance) function operates in a safe manner and that all staff are suitably qualified and trained to undertake the tasks assigned to them.
- Manages the IPT1 Compliance function and co-operates with the Qualified Person to provide an efficient and effective service to support the timely and compliant release of materials, components and products.
- Working with the site management, ensures that the site operates in a fully GMP compliant manner in accordance with all the relevant corporate governance requirements including reporting, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Associates with and supports other sites and functions as needed during the technical transfer of products into and out of the site.
- First point of contact for all compliance inspections of the sites e.g. internal and corporate audits as well as Regulatory Inspections.
- Working with the Quality Systems Manager ensures that the Quality Management System in use at the site is fit for purpose.
- Either directly or through the QP, communicates with the Veterinary Medicines Directorate regarding the routine release of biological products and at other times to secure the resolution of complaints and other issues that might impact the quality and supply of the products supplied by or for the company.
- Represents for the Head of Quality when required and if needed for other Quality Compliance managers.
- Admirable interpersonal skills including good communication, conflict management and leadership.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biology or biosciences field.
- 8 years post graduate experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing either in a QA or QC role.
- 5 years supervisory or management experience.
- Demonstrated technical ability including: knowledge of GMP/GCLPs, QMS, test method validation & equipment qualification, Lean and 6 Sigma, continuous improvement/business excellence.
- Previous experience as a Project Licence Holder would be preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.