QA Manager CMC – 481605
A great opportunity to work full time for a Pharmaceutical company based in Oxfordshire
My client is keen to employ someone who will be a key member of the Quality Assurance department working and supporting the CMC new CMC function. They are keen to identify a self-starter to develop systems and processes in line with GMP
· Oversee the Quality Management System for CMC.
· Review processes and summarise in process maps.
· Establish processes to ensure data integrity and communicating the principles of data integrity.
· Assist in managing the core QMS and QA processes including being Process Owner for some agreed core QMS Processes.
· Perform internal system audits for CMC as defined in Internal Audit Schedule. Prepare audit plans, perform and reporting audit findings to the auditee, Head of Functional area and Head of QA.
· Lead audits of third party providers for CMC (excluding those requiring a QP) as per Supplier Audit Schedule and assist/support other Supplier Audits.
Degree in a life sciences discipline
Approximately 5 year’s managerial experience
You will receive from this role:
An opportunity to travel across other sites
Excellent support structure
Please send your CV to Steven.email@example.com or call on 0333 5 777 578