Hobson Prior are looking for a QA Compliance Specialist to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
- Assists with project activities as member of QA Compliance for activities related to qualification/ validation of equipment, utilities and facilities and associated change controls activities.
- Review and approve Process Validation Protocols and Reports (Revalidation, Verification, Product Transfers) including associated Risk Assessments and Deviations.
- Evaluate and approve Cleaning Validation Protocols and Reports (Revalidation, Verification, Product Transfers) including associated Risk Assessments and Deviations.
- Assess and approve Equipment, Facility and Utilities Qualification Protocols, Reports and associated documents including Risk Assessments and Deviations.
- Complete Quality risk assessments in case of critical deviations and initiate escalation process if applicable.
- Supports project activities as member of QA Compliance for activities related to Quality Management System.
- Writes / Reviews / Approves SOPs/Forms/reports related with the above duties and provide support for creation, maintenance and retirement of GMP related documentation in the respective databases.
- Prepares training modules for QA Compliance.
- Follows HSE guidelines and requirements.
- University or academic degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry (sterile / biotechnology / C> a plus) or comparable experience in other industries.
- Professional in German and English (spoken and written).
- Previous experience in QA / QC, Engineering and Production.
- In-depth GMP knowledge.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.