Hobson Prior is seeking a QA Batch Release Specialist for an exciting position based in Birmingham. The client is a world leader in specialised medical diagnostics and joining them will enable you to become part of a global community delivering new and innovative solutions to the market.
QA Batch Release Specialist – Birmingham
- Line manage the quality assurance batch release team, providing training where necessary
- Enable kit release by carrying out device history record checks at predetermined manufacturing ‘gateways’
- Make sure the information in the DHR meets the requirements for the Device Master Record
- Feedback any issues with kit release to management, acting upon the batch release schedule priority
- Ensure timely release of product by scheduling the daily workload of the QA batch release team
- Report issues to quality engineers of manufacturing managers
- Disseminate knowledge gained during private study and training to contribute to the knowledge of colleagues
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works effectively in high pressure situations
- Able to work self-sufficiently, and prioritise according to business needs
- Degree or equivalent in biological sciences or a related field
- Prior experience working in a regulatory industry
- Some supervisory experience
- Understanding of quality principles and systems
- Proven analytical skills
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.