Hobson Prior is currently looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Batch Release Specialist for an exciting opportunity based in Birmingham. The role is working within one of the world’s leading specialised medical diagnostic companies and reports into the Quality Compliance Manager.
QA Batch Release Specialist – Birmingham
- Line manage the QA batch release team within the quality administration group
- Ensure that the operative objectives of the department are being delivered on by coordinating the workload and individual objectives of direct reports
- Assist in the enabling of kit release by carrying out device history record checks at predetermined manufacturing gateways
- Evaluate the Device Master Record requirements to ensure all of the information in the DHR is aligned to it
- Feed back any problems with the kit release to manufacturing managers and the planning team, acting upon the batch release schedule priority
- Ensure timely release of products by scheduling the daily workload of the QA batch release team
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Can work effectively in a high-pressure environment, juggling multiple deadlines and priorities
- Good analytical skills and time management
- Self-sufficient, with the ability to prioritise work according to business priorities
- Degree or equivalent in biological sciences or similar
- Experience working in a regulated industry
- Prior supervisory experience
- Good understanding of quality principles / quality systems
- Audit experience would be advantageous
- A quality system background is desirable
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.