Hobson Prior are looking for a GMP Trainer to join a thriving company in London. The client is a leader in T cell programming technologies and you will be joining the rapidly expanding Quality Team. This role will entail training all Quality and Production team members responsible for manufacturing high quality products for use in clinical trial programmes.
- Train Production operators in undertaking GMP production activities.
- Train QC operators in undertaking GMP IPC and QC testing activities.
- Train QA operators to allow a basic understanding of the entire manufacturing process.
- Undertake the technical knowledge transfer of new processes from the Product Development team to the Technical Operations Team through a structured training process.
- Assist in disseminating regulatory updates to all Product Delivery Staff.
- You will assist in maintaining a GMP training programme for all staff through a series of annual updates.
- Deliver feedback to all Production staff of any product quality reviews.
- Co-operate with external service providers in providing a conduit to disseminate relevant training.
- Support the supervision of staff apprentices or students as necessary.
- Assist in maintaining the GMP training system for all Technical and Quality Operations staff.
- Accountable for adhering to all health and safety guidance, provided by the Company.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to present results clearly and logically, working co-operatively as part of a team as well as self-sufficiently.
- Good attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs
- Capability to identify and implement solutions.
- Flexible, self-motivated and focused on team outcomes.
- Degree in Biology/Biomedical Science/Immunology/Haematology/Pharmacology or related discipline and minimum 4 years’ experience in a GMP, industry or commercial field.
- Directly relevant biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Experience of working in a busy laboratory or commercial environment.
- Understanding of and familiarity with quality and regulatory guidance governing biopharmaceutical development.
- Knowledge of a range of biopharmaceutical and cell-based techniques.
- Good understanding of cell biology and immunology.
- You will understand and be familiar with GMP regulations.
- Prior experience of working in a GMP environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.