Provide support to LOC’s within the EMEA region via establishing and continually improving systems and processes for managing suppliers and distributors involved in services used for GxP activities on behalf of J&J Local Operating Companies.
• Maintain Supplier Quality Strategy
• Maintain global, regional and local relationships with partnering organizations
• Map the current supplier and distributor activities and oversee adherence to J&J Quality Policy-001and applicable Supplier Quality procedures.
• Operate as a key business partner for quality and process improvement, understand business requirements and execute quality programs to drive organization capability building
• Engage BQ EMEA employees in these initiatives, through virtual interaction
• Master’s degree in either Biosciences, Engineering or equivalent field
• Quality & Compliance professional with 5 years of relevant experience
• Ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities
• Communication and listening skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver excellent results
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills. (In English)
If this role is of interest please make an application by either completing the form below or contacting me directly on 01892 612 612 or email@example.com