6 month contract with option to extend
Experience of successfully delivering transformative projects at a Global level involving 1000s of stakeholders specifically in finance/procurement systems change, such as Travel & Reimbursement processes, utilising Concur, ideally in the pharma/biotech/medical device/FMCG sector.
· Accountable for working with Client and Business Stakeholders to develop holistic project change plans that will underpin the successful implementation of the improvement projects.
· Accountable for driving and executing the change strategy and plan.
· The role will assess, develop and implement change management strategies and plans that include assessing the organizations readiness for change to minimizing employee resistance and business disruption, maximizing employee engagement, and driving faster adoption of the changes impacting employees.
· Establish and manage a change network, to enable successful execution of project change activities.
· Execute project-based change deliverables for key initiatives including visioning, stakeholder analysis and engagement, change risk and readiness assessment, organizational impact analysis, alignment and transition, and sustainability.
· Responsible for leveraging (and where necessary creating) globally standard change management processes, practices and tools, directly linked to driving ROI and achieving project objectives.
· Work closely with various Project Managers, proactively identify potential project risks and anticipate issues; develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns.
· Build on the existing stakeholder management activities, to ensure there is a targeted organizational alignment plan for sponsor and stakeholder management which includes coaching, education, training and resistance management.
· Develop and maintain a group of users to validate the user friendliness of revised processes developed within the projects.
· In collaboration with Client and Country teams, design and deliver change interventions to drive the desired behaviour change, change adoption and embedment.
· Partner with workstreams and business partners, including Communications to ensure key messages pertaining to change management are communicated accurately and timely using innovative channels.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Demonstrated experience managing change in a complex, matrixed organization, covering multiple geographies, language groups, and business models.
· Proven track record in managing change in fast paced, global transformation programs
· A solid understanding of how people experience change and the psychology of change.
· Expert knowledge in change management principles and methodologies.
· Exceptional influencing, stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Excellent active listening skills.
· Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
· Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.
· Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
· Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
· Complex project and change management expertise with a proven record of success.
· Demonstrate capabilities for deploying day-to-day practical change management tactics.
· Preferred experience and knowledge in shared service transformation.
· Expert knowledge MS Excel / Powerpoint / Sharepoint
· Certification in following would be advantageous:
o ADKAR/Prosci certification
o ACMP (Association of Change Management Professionals)
o AIM Change Methodology
Approximately 20% travel to key locations across Europe.