Hobson Prior is looking for a Senior Pharmacovigilance (PV) Officer – Risk Management for a position based in London. The role is based with a global specialty pharmaceutical company and will report into the Head of Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information.
Senior Pharmacovigilance (PV) Officer – Risk Management – London
- Analyse the aggregate safety data from all sources including EVDAs
- Maintain the risk management system once it is set up, including preparing the signal detection and risk minimisation strategies
- Oversee the risk management plans, periodic aggregate safety reports and ad hoc safety reports - through all relevant stages, including planning, development, execution, submission, implementation and maintenance
- Monitor Post-Authorisation Safety Studies (PASS)
- Maintain pharmacovigilance agreements, once they have been prepared and negotiated
- Develop procedural documents around the performed pharmacovigilance activities
- Able to perform well in a high-pressured environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Can work on multiple projects and activities simultaneously, meeting numerous deadlines
- Prioritises effectively, meeting the required level of attention to detail
- Able to maintain the appropriate level of client and corporate confidentiality
- Strong negotiation skills, with individuals of all levels throughout the business
- BSc or equivalent in a life science
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on the job, in all aspects of safety risk management
- Proven experience of working to SOPs within a regulated environment
- Excellent medical writing skills, as well as previous experience in women’s health medicinal products would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.