Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Drug Safety and Risk Management Specialist to join a passionate and pioneering organisation who are dedicated to improving patients’ lives globally, by discovering innovative treatments for rare diseases.
- Manage ongoing activities, enhancing the Risk Management Plan for the company's products.
- Perform and support all local Risk Management related activities as directed by the UK and Ireland Head of Drug Safety and Risk Management.
- Ensure compliance with local and international regulations and the organisations internal standards.
- Contribute effectively as part of the organisations Global Drug Safety and Risk Management network.
- Assist the UK and Ireland Head of Drug Safety by accurately and thoroughly training and mentoring junior members of staff to ensure compliance within the Drug Safety and Risk Management Department in the affiliate.
- Represent the Drug Safety and Risk Management Department within the affiliate as a point of reference internally for Drug Safety and Risk Management queries, under the supervision of the Drug Safety and Risk Management Manager.
- Supervise and execute timely local case-processing activities, including ensuring robust investigation and follow-up of local safety reports for both marketed products and those under development.
- Oversee and perform timely and accurate reporting to the National Authorities.
- Under the supervision of the Drug Safety and Risk Management Manager, develop the Drug Safety and Risk Management function within the affiliate.
- A meticulous eye to detail.
- Able to lead projects under the supervision of the Drug Safety Associate Manager.
- Capability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Be able to work self-sufficiently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Life science/Pharmacy degree or Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience within a Pharmaceutical company or CRO.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.