Hobson Prior are seeking a Safety Reporting Analyst to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company based in Belgium. Our client is focused on the discovery and development of pioneering medicines and solutions to change the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or the central nervous system.
- Understand Pregnancy data extraction requirements of Patient Safety.
- Establish framework and document detailed requirements for Pregnancy data extraction reports.
- Communicate with external Custom Reports Service Provider to give appropriate specifications.
- Lead from a business point of view, meetings with reports development team and monitor development of reports.
- Co-operates with external Custom Reports Service Provider to ensure quality, test and validate reports.
- Review of the validation documentation before approval.
- Organize training for the Users.
- Escalate any issues and risks to Head of SSTS.
- You will make sure of communication- status updates.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and participating in collaborative work teams at local and global levels.
- Capability to identify issues and drive for resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure and without close supervision.
- Computer proficiency, excellent skills in Microsoft Office Tools, project management tools
- 3-5 years’ experience leading projects / international project management is required.
- At least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector, including experience in Pharmacovigilance.
- Experience in case processing, functional analysis, software validation, project delivery and change management are required.
- Previous experience in processing Pregnancy, Paediatric or Breastfeeding cases would be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with ARGUS / ARISg or any inhouse global safety database systems and patient safety data reporting is preferred.
- Experience with safety reporting tools (BusinessObjects/Cognos) is preferred.
- Fluent English is required
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.