Hobson Prior are looking for a PV Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Hertfordshire. Our client focuses on delivering pioneering medicines to make a difference to the lives of people world-wide.
- Accountable for daily adverse experience case management within the countries covered by the country operation.
- Including case intake and follow-up activities in accordance with Global Safety procedures, the review of local literature as per the company’s procedure and country regulations.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of adverse events reports received from other operating units and contractual partners, as applicable.
- In charge of the filing, storage and archiving of safety-related data in accordance with company policies and local requirements.
- Be compliant with local PV regulations, Merck policies and procedures and Global Safety procedures at the country level.
- Partake in individual case safety report compliance activities and takes the necessary corrective actions locally for the late reporting within the countries covered by the country operation.
- Assist in preparation for audits/inspections for their country/territories and may participate in the audit and/or inspection.
- Recognise and communicate potential safety issues to PV Country Lead.
- Support the delivery of training and mentoring PV staff as applicable.
- Assist in the delivery of training to PV staff and customer facing non-PV staff and distributors / vendors / business partners in the countries within scope.
- Minimum of 2+ years of case management experience.
- Live and be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.