Hobson Prior are currently seeking a PV Manager for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Accountable for case processing from receipt through to submission to external parties and are also responsible for the operational support of clinical studies.
- Responsible to cover medical input and scientific evaluation of safety data including ICSRs, aggregate data, risk management plans, aggregate reports and signal detection.
- You will deliver epidemiological input into the design of risk management plans as well as risk evaluation and mitigation strategies.
- Responsible for the continuous review and coordination of PVE-related policies and standards, review of global regulations as well external collaborations.
- You will ensure procedural documents are in line with regulations and internal policy and process, safety language in contracts and for safety input into solicited program activities, Clinical Trial Safety Reporting Procedures, Pharmacovigilance agreements, audit and inspection readiness/support, training, performance and quality measures and affiliate/distributor support.
- Proven good communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- An individual with a medico-scientific university degree.
- Previous experience in drug safety or clinical research required.
- Project management experience preferred or experience in managing complex projects.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.