Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life. Our client is seeking a Project Manager Aggregate Report to join them on a contract basis in Darmstadt.
- You will provide project management and key safety expertise for the Global Patient Safety organization in the context of planning, initiation & coordination, quality review and distribution of periodic safety reports and risk management plans.
- Support the design and continual improvement of the related processes and tools and their documentation as well as the definition and monitoring of key performance and quality indicators fall into the remit of your position.
- Interact with vendors involved in medical writing of safety documents.
- Plan and manage the activities around Health Authority queries and schedule regular meetings of governance bodies in Global Patient Safety and with cross-functions.
- Can-do-attitude, solution-oriented, structured and transparent working style, strong analytical capabilities, customer-oriented communication and teamwork.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (including medical terminology) is required, a good knowledge of German is an advantage.
- University degree in life science or vocational qualification as a Healthcare Professional.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in drug safety/pharmacovigilance processes, including safety project management and managing aggregate safety reports.
- Experience in vendor management is a plus.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.