Hobson Prior are seeking a Pharmacovigilance Physician to join a company that specialises in providing the life sciences industry with pharmaceutical expertise and consultancy advice.
- Manage the Pharmacovigilance projects for the company’s global clients, report to the director for day-to-day project work.
- Perform medical evaluation reports In PV projects with strict adherence to the Standard Operating Procedure and work instructions valid at that time.
- Authoring Risk Management Plans and review of RMP updates.
- Review PSURs/PBRERs per the Regulations and SOPs.
- Authoring Benefit Risk sections of aggregate reports.
- Review Literature reports for ICSR identification and signal detection.
- Review ICSRs for purpose of expedited/periodic reporting for client’s products including MedDRA coding, labelling assessment and causality assessment.
- Preparation of responses for queries to be submitted to regulatory authorities.
- Contributing as part of the Medical review team to develop processes, training plans/modules and SOPs.
Team management and project management skills.
- An EU medical degree.
- Strong post-marketing pharmacovigilance experience.
- Good understanding of clinical development processes including principles of clinical study operations, and ICH-GCP guidelines.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.