Hobson Prior are working with a top Contract Research Organization who focus on delivering quality and efficient services across a variety of therapeutic indications. You will join them on a contract basis to be either be remote based or officed based in Munich.
- Provide medical monitoring to clinical project teams and sites including out of hours coverage.
- Co-operate with Project Management, Clinical Operations and other departments in the preparation of clinical development plans, protocols, investigator brochures, clinical study reports.
- Medical review of the SAEs narratives prepare SAE queries.
- Review and analysis of clinical data including safety monitoring.
- Deliver medical trainings to the project teams and sites.
- Organize and lead data monitoring/safety monitoring committees.
- Partake in BID defense, Kick-off meetings, Investigator’s Meeting (prepare and deliver presentations).
- Participate in project risk assessment activities.
- Full working proficiency in English.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Problem-solving, team and detail-oriented.
- You will have a MD degree, Specialization in oncology.
- Board certification in internal medicine/gastroenterology is a plus.
- Prior experience in clinical research and review/interpretation of medical records.
- Prior experience in medical practice/patient care.
- Knowledge of the safety review process, medical terminology, coding dictionaries and safety regulatory requirements.
- Strong knowledge and experience with oncology trials.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.