Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Medical Director position at a large pharmaceutical company, based in the London. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join a thriving 10-person team.
Medical Director – London
- Act as the safety expert for the company, for your compound responsibilities
- Lead complex and strategically important programmes
- Develop documents and negotiate with regulatory authorities on safety matters
- Mentor pharmacovigilance physicians and specialists, providing training where necessary
- Monitor clinical and non-clinical safety data
- Sign off on protocols, SAPs, clinical study reports, IBs, IMPD and other documents
- Sign off on safety monitoring plan / risk management plan
- Inititate safety procedures and the development of safety exchange agreements for co-development projects
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Able to present to large groups – internal and external
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft applications
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills
- Can make high level decisions under pressure
- Qualified physician – Licence eg. GMC registered, preferred
- Proven knowledge of principles of epidemiology and statistics
- Clinical experience with patients, following post-graduate training (with significant knowledge of general medicine)
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.