Hobson Prior are seeking a Drug Safety Specialist to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company where you will join them on a contract basis in Brussels.
- Secure the safety of patients by supporting the effectiveness and readiness of the global pharmacovigilance system.
- Accountable to monitor and evaluate the health, compliance, and performance of the PV system end-to-end processes.
- Support PV training components.
- Provide recommendations on PV system improvements based on outcomes of audits and inspections.
- Proactively report and own any discovered functional and compliance gaps.
- Ensure assigned areas of responsibility are audit and inspection ready at all times and any findings or potential gaps are addressed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to solve problems creatively and practically.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous simultaneous assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure with high commitment to quality.
- You have awareness of clinical safety and pharmacovigilance principles with the capacity to apply regulatory concepts.
- Capable to manage projects (eg, drive and set timelines with interdependencies, identify and mitigate risks, provide status updates).
- Ability to analyze data and information to draw conclusions and make effective decisions.
- Ability to identify risks and propose creative solutions while taking into account the balance of compliance and business risks.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.