Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Drug Safety Programming Specialist for an exciting opportunity to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who specialise in researching and developing pioneering medicines. You will be responsible for the analysis of data from the Drug Safety Database.
- Responsible for database searches on the Datamart for ad-hoc searches, DSURs, PBRERs, signal detection, audit- and inspection requests, metrics and any other search request.
- Co-operates with internal or external customers to define the criteria for a database search.
- Undertakes responsibility that standard program components, standard programs and tools developed by the job holder are correct, validated/verified and fit for purpose.
- Maintains compliance with global and local SOP’s and working practices.
- Accountable to make sure any issues relating to data, programs or tools are adequately addressed at the lowest level and escalated appropriately.
- Able to think analytically to transform search requests into data retrieval programs.
- Ability to operate independently and reliably.
- Capability to complete tasks and projects with good quality and in time.
- Able to interact well within a team setting.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- University degree, ideally in computer sciences or natural sciences.
- Previous experience with relational databases, in particular Oracle databases and Oracle SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- Experience with drug safety databases and reporting from drug safety databases.
- Prior experience with SAS.
- Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.