Hobson Prior are seeking a accomplished Drug Safety Programming Specialist to work with a large and established pharmaceutical company that specialise in the development and research of life-saving treatments.
- Analyse data from the Drug Safety Database.
- Oversee the entire process of programs written in SQL, PL/SQL, SAS, VBA, CSharp or other programming languages, as appropriate.
- Communicate with customer to define the criteria for database searches; develop appropriate search strategy; oversee the data retrieval program, check and verify all search results; label search results appropriately.
- Ensure all standard program components, standard programs and tools developed are fit for purpose.
- Capable of thinking with an analytical mindset.
- Able to work independently.
- Work with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- University degree, preferably in computer sciences or natural sciences.
- Previous experience with relational databases.
- Previous experience with drug safety databases and reporting from drug safety databases.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Experience with SAS desired
- Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.