Hobson Prior is looking for a Drug Safety Associate for a vacancy that has just opened up at a multinational pharmaceutical company based in High Wycombe. This role is working on a 6-month contract and will require you to be responsible for the case processing of adverse event reports following company standard operating procedures.
Drug Safety Associate – High Wycombe
- Complete full case information on the database, including quality review to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Complete remaining case data entry, manual coding, label and approval
- Prepare SUA summary
- Carry out quality review of ICSR, ensuring that the case is accurate and that any relevant corrections are incorporated
- Clarify what appropriate information is required for case processing, liaising with case receipt and Safety Surveillance Physicians (SSP) staff
- Participate in assigned projects, including inspection and audit readiness activities
- Take part in inspections and audits as identified, including interviews and provision of requested data
- Ability to follow guidelines and procedural documents
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Prioritises, plans and organises work assignments effectively
- Works efficiently in high-pressure environments, adhering to strict timelines
- Works independently, but also able to contribute as necessary within a team
- Great decision making and problem-solving skills
- Registered nurse or pharmacist, with appropriate certification or licensure
- A health/biomedical degree
- Licensed practical nurse with a bachelor’s degree, or with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical safety-related role
- Some experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous
- Case processing experience would be desired
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.