Hobson Prior are looking for a Drug Safety Officer to join one of the world’s largest healthcare companies. This client aims to improve access and affordability to pharmaceuticals enabling healthier communities worldwide. This is a part time position working 2 days a week.
- Accountable to answer inbound calls from the public, HCPs, internal colleagues to elicit and capture relevant adverse event data.
- You will enter relevant/required safety data into the Global Safety Database from various sources.
- Request additional information from multiple sources, both internal and external to the company.
- Confirm that requests for additional follow-up has been sent to reporters as appropriate through review of due diligence reconciliation reports and monitoring that due inbox.
- You will support TFUP questionnaire reconciliation.
- Monitor due diligence schedule process.
- Assess case files and/or processes as directed to support internal and external audits and inspections.
- Manages the due diligence process to ensure completeness of case reports and timely distribution of follow-up requests.
- Letter writing.
- Files maintains and archives all case materials, including original source documentation.
- Clinical scan and attach files into sceptre.
- Support CSTL / LSO in responding to ad hoc requests as required.
- 6 months to 2 years of case processing experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.