Hobson Prior is looking for a Drug Safety Assistant to join a thriving business in High Wycombe. You will be reporting into the Senior Drug Safety Manager but will work with a wide range of people, both internally and externally to the client.
Drug Safety Assistant – High Wycombe
- Utilise the global safety database, entering all relevant and required safety data from various sources, and chasing information where necessary
- Highlight any relevant adverse event data picked up when answering inbound calls from the general public, HCPs and internal colleagues
- Review due diligence reconciliation reports to ensure that requests for additional follow up have been sent to reporters as required
- Support internal and external audits and inspections by reviewing case files and processes
- Monitor case reports and ensure their completeness by administering the due diligence process
- Can work effectively as a member of a team, liaising with various departments simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, applicable internally and externally
- Can prioritise work appropriately and regularly stick to strict deadlines
- Degree level qualification or equivalent – preferably in life sciences
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Must be aware of, and familiar with, medical terminology
- Needs to be proficient in global and local SOPs
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.