Hobson Prior is looking for a Director of Pharmacovigilance to join a leading advisory and operational solutions provider based in London. You will be responsible for identifying and leading business development opportunities and will report into the head of pharmacovigilance. This role also offers the potential for home working flexibility.
Director of Pharmacovigilance – London
- Generate demand for, and sell pharmacovigilance services with new and existing clients, working with pharmacovigilance staff and BD teams
- Manage the programme delivery, including commercial and contractual obligations and targets
- Improve profitability of delivery and expand market share, driving innovation in services
- Identify and implement innovative technology solutions
- Support the delivery of the annual business plan to revenue and gross margin targets
- Evaluate processes for potential improvement in efficiency and effectiveness, and put forward ideas for change
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant science subject would be advantageous
- Extensive pharmacovigilance experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a service provider setting, including programme delivery and business development
- Must have previously operated as a collaborative member of a leadership team
- Proven track record of business development success, including generation of leads, leading proposal development and closing opportunities
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.