Hobson Prior has an exciting opportunity for a Data Entry Specialist, based in Stockley Park. This is a position on a contract basis with a global biopharmaceutical company. In this role you will be responsible for the routine daily processing high-quality processing of Prescription Authorisation Forms, in accordance with the regulatory mandated risk minimisation program and relevant risk management standards in the UK and Ireland.
- High Quality Data Processing & Quality Assurance of PAF .
- High Quality Data Processing & Quality Assurance of PAF to facilitate oversight of Pregnancy Exposure Prevention Program.
- Accountable for processing PAFs including entry onto the eRMP System.
- Contribute to the excellence in regulatory compliance through effective PAF workflow management and oversight on all PAFs.
- Contribute to PAF Processing to generate eRMP data necessary to ensure pharmacies and hospitals maximise their compliance with the UK risk minimization program
- Support excellent first line customer support for all internal and external users of eRMP in UK & Ireland.
- Contribute to quality control process for paper PAFs in line with local and global Drug Safety requirements.
- Assist the RMO team in reaching the targeted KPIs Support assessment and rollout of eRMP system in accordance with global drug safety strategy.
- High level of accuracy and a meticulous eye to detail with demonstrated efficiency and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, with a strong fluency in written and spoken English.
- Adaptable and can deal with pressurised environment.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative
- Relevant medical / life sciences degree.
- Ideally suitable for a Graduate (Some industry experience would be preferred but not essential).
- Prior experience in a Drug Safety team within a pharmaceutical company and understanding of good Risk Management and Drug Safety practices desirable but not essential.
- Operations and customer service experience desirable, but not essential.
- Good process mindset and process development/documentation skills.
- Good understanding of database systems and related IT terminology.
- An understanding of medical terminology.
- Good knowledge of Word and Outlook is essential, including experience with working with Excel.
- Capability of managing external suppliers.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.