Senior Logistics Analyst
Excellent development opportunity for a logistics specialist with very strong trade compliance experience. Responsible for ensuring that all distribution and logistics comply with relevant guidelines and expectations, and being the point of contact for all global trade compliance queries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Subject matter expert for export regulations.
- Subject matter expert for all inbound and outbound freight.
- Act as point of contact for global trade compliance, ensure export processes are compliant.
- Continually reviewing and improving SOPs.
- Providing data to identify and facilitate continuous improvement activities within warehousing and distribution.
- Very strong and up to date understanding and interpretation of global trade compliance.
- Export control/management experience.
- Inventory management, SAP and ERP system use.
- Fully conversant with customs requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Lean/continuous improvement experience and qualification.
- Project management experience/qualification.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience.
If you feel you are a strong fit for this position and would be interested to hear further details, please register using the form below.